Friday, March 23, 2007

Coastal Georgia, a Great Place to Live!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Teresa Timmons and I am a realtor at Remax Accent in Richmond Hill, Georgia. Located a mere twenty minutes south of Savannah, Richmond Hill is the place I've called home for nearly ten years.

It was the U.S. Army that first brought me to the area, as a military wife following her husband on a tour of duty. But, it was the town, with its casual pace of life, as well as the proximity to the historical Southern beauty of Savannah that eventually won me over to stay for as long as I have.

I've started this blog in the hopes of sharing why I've chosen to make Richmond Hill my home--and why I think you should consider making it yours as well.

Warmly,
Teresa Timmons
teretimm@aol.com
teresatimmons.com

No comments: